My friends and family were very generous over the holiday season with gifts. This week I have finally had a chance to put everything away and start using/digging into the goodies! Here are just a few of the items I can’t get enough of.
- This delicate necklace from Court Collects somehow seems to go with every outfit.
- I go through phases were I am obsessed with nail polish and then I don’t wear it for months. Well I am back in love with it and just in time to wear these two new essie colors - “armed and ready" & "go overboard.”
- And yes, I am excited about this veil trash can that was given to me. It is going to be perfect inspiration for the new office nook I am working on!
- This fun little terrarium kit has been all set up and is sitting in my window sill waiting for the first signs of growth.
- The single degree temps have made my new Herringbone Jacket a must have each morning.
There are many more gifts that have been bit hits this week: books, dice games, bottles of wine, gift certificates, etc. I am so thankful for each and every gift.
What were some of your favorite gifts?